Information Collected from Interactive Forms
On some of our web pages we offer interactive forms that let you voluntarily submit personal information (such as your e-mail address, name, or organization, address details, ID proof etc). This occurs when you are registering for student admission, e-coupon Vitran Kendra registration etc. In those cases, all submitted information is used only for the purposes for which it is intended and is not made available to any third party for commercial or marketing purposes.
Links to Other Sites
Our policy discloses the privacy practices for the www.ccsuweb.in website. But www.ccsuweb.in provides external links to other websites. When you leave the www.ccsuweb.in website, you will be going to these external websites. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data. The privacy policies and procedures described here for www.ccsuweb.in do not apply to any external links. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any site you link to from ours, especially if you share any personal information.
1. Registrations will be considered for e-coupon Vitran Kendras only when the following pre-requisites are met- It needs at least one computer, Internet connection, a printer and a current account / savings account with net banking facility / debit card / credit card. If it is found at a later date that the Vitran Kendra does not have these facilities then the registration will stand cancelled.
2. E-Coupon Vitran Kendra will not charge any cost for printing of e-Coupon to the candidate. If it is found that the Vitran Kendra does not comply with this, then its registration will stand cancelled and it cannot generate an e-coupon.
3. Seat allotment of candidates is subject to availability of subject / course combination at the time of admission in college within the permissible seat limit.
4. Colleges will confirm admission only after physical verification of the data entered in the admission form and the credentials presented at the time of admission and in case of dispute , the decision of the college / university will be final.
5. It is the prerogative of the candidate to keep the serial number and unique code obtained via SMS safe.